If you are planning to go to Seoul then you might want to consider getting yourself a Discover Seoul Pass.
This pass is something similar to a London Pass, where you can get yourself into 16 designated tourist attraction for FREE! What’s more you can also use this as T-money.
With this Seoul Pass, you can go and visit 16 different tourist attractions within 24hours.
These attractions include:
- Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Changdeokgung Palace
- Changgyeonggung Palace
- Deoksugung Palace
- Jongmyo (Royal Shrine)
- N Seoul Tower (Observatory)
- Trickeye & Ice Museum
- Alive Museum
- Figure Museum W
- Grévin Museum
- K-live K-pop hologram concert 👈 Perfect for any Kpop fans
- Leeum Samsung Museum of Art
- MBC WORLD
- Museum Kimchikan 👈All about kimichi!
- National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Seoul
- Seodaemun Prison History Hall
You can >>click here<< for more info!
This pass costs ₩39,900 (around £27.300 and is available to buy at:
- KEB Hana Bank Currency Exchange Office, Arrivals Hall at Incheon Airport
KEB Hana Bank Incheon Airport B1 (06:00~21:00)
CU convenience stores located at the Arrivals Hall at Incheon Airport
Myeongdong Tourist Information Center(Overseas sales and processes refunds for the pass) (09:00-20:00) Closed on Lunar Ney Year’s Day and Chuseok.
- KEB Hana Bank Hongik University Station Branch (09:00~16:00) Closed on Weekends and National Holidays
- Seoul City Tour Bus Closed on Mondays
You can also buy the pass online via their website or their “Seoul Pass” app.
Make sure to check the opening times for the attractions you want to visit! Also some attractions also have night tours, so make a good use of the pass!
Source: Discover Seoul Pass
💕Miss Wai Ting
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram